Terms And Conditions
SMOKING NOT ALLOWED
Smoking is not permitted in the apartments. Smoking is allowed on balconies, patios and terraces
A damage deposit in cash of € 50,- is asked with check in. Without paying the damage deposit it is not possible to enter the apartment.
- Your apartment is booked when we received the pre/down-payment of ± 50% of the total amount.
- The pre/down-payment can be made by creditcard or bank transfer.
- Your booking is not confirmed until El Diamante de Orgiva receives the pre-payment and you have received a confirmation email from us.
- All cancellations or changes must be made via email. Cancellations or changes by phone are not accepted. Reservations booked with booking.com, has to be cancelled with Booking.com.
- Free Cancellation is possible until 30 days prior to your arrival date. After these 30 days there will be no refund of any payments you made for the reservation.
- In the event that the guest changes the dates or apartment, it will be considered a new booking and will be subject to the standard cancellation procedures.
- It is strongly recommended that clients purchase holiday cancellation insurance.
Preparation for arrival
- Please ensure that you provide us with your correct arrival time so that we can plan your check-in time. And please informed of any changes or delays.
By telephone: +34 676 670 919
Or email: email@example.com.
- The apartment will be available as of 15:00h.
Your departure from the apartment
- You should leave the apartment before or at 11:00.
- If you need to leave the apartment at a later time, please ask if this is possible at check-in.
Number and identity of guests
- The client should inform us of the number of guests in the booking.
- Pets are not allowed unless permission has been specifically granted.
- Loud music and parties are strictly prohibited.
- Noise regulations and respect for other residents between 22:00 and 10.00. We would appreciate your full cooperation in this matter and we hope you understand that these rules are necessary.
- 2.1.1 Servicio de prensa nacional/extranjera.
- 2.1.2 Revistas actualizadas en vestíbulos.
- 2.1.3 Canales lnternacionales.
- 2.1.4 Cafeteras/hervideros de agua con porciones.
- 2.1.8 Cargadores universales de baterías.
- 2.2.1 Sistema de ahorro de agua (Doble vaciado en WC)
- 2.2.8 Uso de energía solar para suministro de agua caliente.
- 2.2.9 Bombillas de ahorro de consumo.
- 2.2.13 Recogida selectiva de residuos de acceso a clientes (pilas y baterias).
- 2.2.17 Uso de productos de limpieza ecológicos, respetuosos con el medioambiete
All the apartment descriptions and information apply to the published apartments. Whilst El Diamante de Orgiva will do everything in its power to make sure that the details are correct and as accurate as possible, El Diamante de Orgiva will assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may occur. El Diamante de Orgiva also reserves the right to change the published information on the website at any time including prices, descriptions, and photos. El Diamante de Orgiva reserves the right to update any of these Terms and Conditions at any time if it is deemed necessary, and in the interest of the company. Users are responsible for reading the Terms and Conditions outlined on this page.
The client, on signing the contract at check-in agrees to behave responsibly and correctly on behalf of their accompanying party as well as themselves. If this person, or any of the accompanying party behaves in an unsuitable and incorrect manner, El Diamante de Orgiva reserves the right to ask the person and their accompanying party to leave the apartment. Furthermore, from that moment on they will have no right to future claims or any form of compensation. Finally, the client will lose all payments made including the apartment rental and the deposit..
May we remind you that on booking an apartment with El Diamante de Orgiva you automatically accept our Terms and Conditions, which we expect you to comply with. You will also have to sign these Terms and Conditions at check-in on the day of your arrival.